As part of formatting some validation error messages, I'm trying to print
out html:errors tag from within a single celled table.  I only want the html
for the table to be printed if errors are present.  I tried the
logic:present tag, which can print out the html if the error bean is
present.  The problem is that I have to know the name of the error bean,
which for STRUTS is defined in Action.java.  Needless to say I don't want to
hardcode this value into the logic tag.  I've searched the archives using
"format error", "error display", "conditional display", etc. and came up
with nothing.

1.  Is there a way to get the name of the error bean without hardcoding it
directly onto the jsp?
2.  Is there another solution, perhaps using another tag, which I've missed?

Carl