Hi,
it's working (sort of... I'm having problems with tomcat but it's a different
issue). It seems that the problem was that I didn't make clean builds of my
struts and ejb code. So some of the classes ended up in both the ejb jar and
the war file.
If I make clean builds it works, even having struts.jar in WEB-INF/lib.
Thanks for your help!
--Gabor