Subject: Announce: Upcoming Struts training in NYC on 8/2.
From: "Vic C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Upcoming Struts training in NYC on 8/2.
http://www.basebeans.com/classReservation.jsp

More info on MVC-programmers mail list as the data approaches.

August 2nd at 7:45 AM in NYC at the East Side Marriott we will have a 4
hour lecture on "Best (good and bad) practices Struts for leads +
example Portal application". We will cover MVC, CRUD, MasterDetail,
Validation, Tiles, Security, Portal approval, DB, OS, Development
Process, etc. As it gets closer we will provide more details.
For location information click on Marriott, located at 525 Lexington. We
will start at 7:45 and go till at lest noon.