Hi,

Easy Struts v0.2.1 is out, This release in only bug
fix.

Bug fix From v0.2

Fix : Unable to finish the wizards.
Fix : JSP was not created.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=54542&release_id=94400
http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/

Sorry ... and Thanx Dan
-Emmanuel

 --- Daniel Rolph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > Hello,