Using Struts 1.0.2

Some of my pages have ActionForms.
Some only have Action Classes that do something.

Some have nothing but an action mapping in the config xml file.

Most of my pages however require a user to be logged in.
Before I used Struts, I put session management in a common servlet.
That can still work with struts, but the problem is, ActionForms
get called and instantiated before the request gets to the Servlet.

Is there a uniform place I could put session management that would apply
to the Action before the ActionForm was called.  I would like to have
the user redireced to the login page first instead of after the
ActionForm.

Thanks
Dennis