Yes, they belong to same application and in same .war file.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:50 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Session Problem

Are they in the same .war file (the same webapp)?

"Sudhir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/13/2002 10:00:13 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  Session Problem

Hi,

I have got an application in which I have got many modules.  Only one
module is with struts and the rest of the modules are using
pure JSP.  I notice that the modules using with struts is creating new
session and the modules with JSP are in another session.

Can anybody tell me how can I make them run in same session.

Thanks and Best Regards,

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>