Hello All-

I have looked and looked for any information on this exception I am
getting.  I have not been successful.  I don't even understand why I am
getting a -26 back from the substring method in String.  I expected to
receive a -1 or the position of the substring.  The number varies
greatly, sometimes it's -225 or something like that.  By the way, the
online javadoc is missing the MultipartBoundaryInputStream class.  I
have compared the source of the version of this class I have to the
latest nightly build and they are the same so upgrading wouldn't do me
any good.  I am using enctype="multipart/form-data".  I am using jdk
1.3.1_03.  Any clues at all would be very helpful.

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range:
-26
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1520)
        at

org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStream.readContentDisposition(MultipartBoundaryInputStream.java:377)
        at

org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStream.readElementHeaders(MultipartBoundaryInputStream.java:356)
        at

org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStream.resetForNextBoundary(MultipartBoundaryInputStream.java:158)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.getNextElement(MultipartIterator.java:235)
        at com.ceiva.servlets.UploadFile.upload(UploadFile.java:203)
        at com.ceiva.servlets.UploadFile.doGet(UploadFile.java:70)
        at com.ceiva.servlets.UploadFile.doPost(UploadFile.java:59)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:165)
        at com.ceiva.servlets.CeivaServlet.service(CeivaServlet.java:37)
        at
com.ceiva.servlets.CeivaValidatingServlet.service(CeivaValidatingServlet.java:29)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:95)
        at
com.caucho.http.security.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:114)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainFilter.doFilter(FilterChainFilter.java:87)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:291)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:132)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleRequest(RunnerRequest.java:341)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleConnection(RunnerRequest.java:271)
        at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)