Correct,  for workflow case, this is one of the way to capture input from
multiple page into a container beans.  But after you finish your workflow,
if there isn't a requirement to have it in the session, remove it from
session.  If memorry is an issue and/or fail-over(clustering) is
requirement,  manage your user's session right will help you apps scale
better and lesser errors.  Also, if you have your bean in the session, any
time you update the state of your bean, make sure you set it back into the
session so the container know to update others beans in the cluster.