From: David Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 7:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Dynamic Forms

Adrian,

Would it work to store your property name/values pairs
in an arrayList and then use iterate or the nested tags
to loop through the values when you display them? The
generated text tag would then be something like
property="dynValues[0].value" value="Some Value". You
would build the arrayList of dynProps each one having a
value, name pair.

  <nested:root name="yourBeanIfNotOnForm">
    <nested:iterate property="dynValues">
    </nested:iterate>
  </nested:root>

David Morris

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/20/02 08:14AM >>>
Hi,

I have checked through almost the entire archive and encountered loads
of articles covering dynamic forms, but all use the DynaActionForm,
which requres the properties to specified in the struts-config.xml
file.

In most cases this is fine but for a few JSP's the property names are
being dynamically generated at run-time so I can't add them to the
struts-config file.

Adrian.