From: Barbara Post [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 7:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: html: password and where has my password gone ?

I have :

redisplay="false"/>
in a simple <html:form... >

When I press submit I always get the error message that means that my
ActionForm got an empty String when getting the password !!
getting userPassword variable.

So where is my password ? In the reset() method I don't touch it, and in the
validate(...) method its value is lost. :-(
So I even cannot login !

Thx for any clue. Every other field works well.

BP