From: Ricardo de Souza Moura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 8:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Variable

Maybe you get a better solution to my problem....

I am using this:

<logic:iterate id="sequence" name="sequenceList"
type="com.shoptime.apollo.store.Sequence" indexId="sequenceIndex">

    <logic:iterate id="term" name="sequence" property="terms"
type="com.shoptime.apollo.store.Term" indexId="termIndex">

    </logic:iterate>

</logic:iterate>

the <html:text.../> is indexed, and when the button is clicked I need to

know what index was clicked because in my action I need the text in that

index. Did you understand?
I don't get to use the termIndex because it is started with 0 after each

other iteration...

Thank you.

For additional commands, e-mail:

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.