I am trying to test out tiles.  I change my web.xml file to use the
tiles ActionComponent servlet and restarted tomcat but the exception
printed below appears to still be using the struts ActionServlet.

I've restarted tomcat multiple times and tried changing the names of the
servlet-class more than a few to make sure it was getting reloaded.

This one has got me stumped.  Any Suggestions?
TIA:
Dennis

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path indexPage does not start with a
"/" character
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.getRequestDispatcher(ApplicationContext.java:570)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContextFacade.getRequestDispatcher(ApplicationContextFacade.java:174)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:965)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForward(RequestProcessor.java:548)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:250)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1109)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:452)

My Action:
<action path="/index"
        forward="indexPage"/>

My important part of web.xml
<servlet>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>application</param-name>
<param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
</init-param>
<init-param>
   <param-name>instances-config</param-name>
   <param-value>/WEB-INF/component-definitions.xml</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>debug</param-name>
<param-value>2</param-value>