On Saturday, June 22, 2002, 1:32:46 PM, Rick Reumann wrote:

RR>  End of content reached while more parsing required: tag nesting error?

RR> I don't get this error under Tomcat3 or if I do an include that
RR> doesn't have any struts tags in it. If it helps below is the example
RR> of a page not working and also the headers and footers I'm trying to
RR> include. Thanks so much for any help in this regard.

    Interesting, I got it to work by removing the starting <html:html>
    and ending </html:html> tags in the header and footer respectively
    and replaced them with standard html tags and it's working fine
    now. Odd how I didn't have this behavior under Tomcat 3.3.1.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Marta was watching the football game with me when she said, 'You
know, most of these sports are based on the idea of one group
protecting its territory from invasion by another group.' 'Yeah,' I
said, trying not to laugh. Girls are funny."
  -Jack Handey