Subject: 6-22-02 Validator Nightly set-property confusion
From: "Matt Raible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I downloaded the 6.22 nightly build of Struts and noticed some conflicting
statements in the Validator.

In struts-validator/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml, there is:

    <set-property property="pathnames" value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,
                                              /WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>

But in validator-rules.xml, in the comments, it specifies:

      <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
        <set-property property="pathname"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml"/>
        <set-property property="pathname" value="/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
      </plug-in>

Will both work, or is there a preferred way?

I'm trying to upgrade from Struts 1.1b1 to the nightly in hopes of staying
current and avoiding these sorts of headaches later ;)

Matt