Hello, I have a bean whose properties are used in a series of  <nested: ...
/> tag.

I also want to have an image whose source is defined by the same bean I am
using properties of. I am doing something wrong (get the nesting level...?).

I started from keyboardmonkey example so follow its structure :

in a first jsp, defining a BuildMenu bean which will create BuildMenuBean
beans :

<!-- here nesting will build menu -->
<nested:root>
  <nested:nest property="buildMenu" >
    <jsp:include page="buildmenu.jsp" />
  </nested:nest>
</nested:root>
<jsp:include page="footer.jsp" flush="true"/>

in my recursive buildmenu.jsp, speaking of BuildMenuBean bean (getting its
values) :

<nested:equal property="showChildren" value="true">
    <!-- here the right image -->
    <nested:image src="<nested:write property="nodePix"/>" />
    <!-- miss some formatting depending on level-->
    <nested:write property="nodeValue"/><br>
    <!-- iterate -->
    <nested:iterate property="childCollection">
      <jsp:include page="buildmenu.jsp" />
    </nested:iterate>
  </nested:equal>

but "attribute nodePix has no value" when I compile. Thanks for the right
tag :-)
It is a property of BuildMenuBean, not BuildMenu. I am just starting my menu
building so would be sure everything is OK in the jsp too.

Thanks a lot.

Babs