Hi

Does Struts have a masking facility for dates / currency amounts.

I need this because I need to display dates in a particular format
consistently and flexibly throughout the site. For instance the dates are
displayed as dd-mm-yy currently. I might be required to change the format to
yyyy/mm/dd across the whole site immediately.

I was going to write a custom taglib for this but I thought I would check to
see if Struts had some of this functionality built in.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

TIA,
Karim