From: Jeremy Prellwitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 12:14 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts1.1-b1 with WebSphere 3.5.*

The code needs to be patched if you are running your
Application Server in the websphere (servlet JSP)
compatibility mode.

Correct.....there are no problems if you are running your
Application Server in the servlet 2.2 jsp 1.1 compliance mode.

Although you miss out on the WebSphere's shared context
between webapps feature if you don't run in the compatibility
mode.