Hi all !

i'm not sure if i have to post this on struts or commons list but anyway
here's my question :

I want to make a table of radio buttons with Struts 1.1 . Each line is
independant of the others. The lines ar contained in a collection so i use
the logic:iterate tag. I followed Larry Maturo's Struts whitepaper for doing
this so i used the indexed property of the html:radio tag. here's what it
gives :

<logic:iterate id="loggerList" name="loggingForm" property="loggerList">
indexed="true"/></td>
indexed="true"/></td>
indexed="true"/></td>
indexed="true"/></td>
indexed="true"/></td>
</logic:iterate>

and here's the form bean code :

  public void setLoggerList(java.util.ArrayList loggerList) {
    this.loggerList = loggerList;
  }
  public java.util.ArrayList getLoggerList() {
    return loggerList;
  }
  public LoggerBean getLoggerList(int index){
    return (LoggerBean)this.loggerList.get(index);
  }
  public void setLoggerList(int index,LoggerBean bean){
    loggerList.set(index,bean);
  }
  private java.util.ArrayList loggerList;

where loggerList is a collection of my form bean. The problem is : i'm able
to get the proper loggerList collection fulfilled in my action class only if
make the scope of the form bean be 'session'. If the scope is set to
'request' the collection comes out to be null. however making the scope
'session' gives the correctly filled collection (with the user input).

am I doing something wrong or is there something special to do in the form
bean ?

thanks

Fabrice DEWASMES