Hi,

I have the following problem scenario. After I submit a form to perform
a search or some heavy computation I'd like to forward the client to an
intermediate page (which shows a loading message). In the meantime the
request is processed by the server.

I have tried with the RequestDispatcher. As soon as the Action's perform
method is invoked I forward the user to a loading page using the
RequestDispatcher's forward(). It seems that processing in the action
continues but the result page is never returned to the client.

Thanks for your help.

rgds,
Adrian

[The simplest solution is always the best one.]