From: Chen Zhi feng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How can I deal with a group of dynamic input?

Hi,
On my jsp page there're a group of textbox for user ot input,
and the numbers of textbox is dynamic,when user needs,there generates more.
for example,there are
<input type = text name = testText0>
<input type = text name = textText1>
after the end-user click a button "more",there will be another new raw,and
then
the jsp page looks like:
<input type = text name = testText0>
<input type = text name = textText1>
<input type = text name = testText2>
<input type = text name = textText3>
so in the FormBean,What should I do to deal with each field for getters and
setters?

Need your help,Can you give me a suggestion?

and then destroy it.