I have the following system:

I have a LoginDataForm called loginDataBean in my seesion wich contains
username, password and roles the user have. Than I have some actions
accessing EJB through helper classes. For example I have a action
/order/detail/show. If that action is called by a normal user he can only
browse order details from orders wich belong to him (that action retrieves
an OrderVO wich contains the userId/username). If it is called for example
from an administrator he can browse details from all orders.
That is not the only action wich behave like that. I have a
/user/show/personalData as well with shows the data from a certain user. If
the requested user is not the same as the user logged in and he is an admin
he will see the details else not.

CAN anyone give me a solution how I can solve that problem global without
having to check that in every action one by one ?

Many thanks!