Subject: Graphics Objects
From: "David Bolsover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hi all

For a project I am working on at present, I need to dynamically create a
graph from some data retrieved from a database; the graph is then presented
on a page along with the source data.  The graphs are very simple x:y line
graphs with date on x axis and percentage on y axis.

I have the code needed to generate some very crude graphics and I can
successfully include these on a 'struts' page and without the need to save a
graphics file to disc.

If anyone needs the basic 'how-to-do', I will gladly help.

Now my request - does anyone know of any graph producing libraries? - I
would like to improve the look and feel of my own very crude graphs -
developed just to prove the concept and that I was not just wasting my time.

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]