Glen,
Thanks for mentioning my example in chapter 3. In the chapter on packaging,
I mention the different ways that you might want to package your classes
and the pros and cons of each way. That chapter is finished, just not
posted yet. I wanted to provide an example of each way. As you said, the
example in chapter 3 illustrates one approach. The Storefront application
that runs from chapter 4 to the end of the book, is packaged by
functionality (e.g. catalog, order, security, framework...).

Just wanted to point that out.

Chuck