Hi,

        Sorry to question about this newbie point but I don't find answer in
        the Struts documentation.
        I don't understand how the sessions are created in Struts ?

        Which component is responsible of this task ? I think that it is
        the controller but each application has to program it with a
        getSession(true/false) or is it an automatic process ?
        Where the session creation must be done ?
        If I have a form login/logout in my application, the Action
associated to
        this page must do the session creation, isn't it ?

        Action example:
        Execute(){
                // Ask Login to a desktop authentication server
                // Create Session, is it possible to set the session
identifier
                // to associate it to a database index for instance
                // Where the session is stored?
        }

        After for each request I can test the HttpSession in the method of
        the RequestProcessor.

        If the application controls the session creation (in a execute()
action method)
        what is the interest in sessionCreate() method in the
HttpSessionListener ?

        For the delete, the session is destroyed automatically after the
timeout.
        Is the timeout configurable in a properties file ?

        Thanks a lot for you help