Hello,

I have included both the Struts and Log4J packages in a webapp. Things
worked fine when I was using Struts 1.0.2. After I got the latest beta
realease of struts(1.1b1)..I get this error

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester).

Does anybody know why this occurs? After digging in a little bit I realized
its because of the common-digester.jar file that comes with the struts1.1?
But why does this error show up? Should I just stick with 1.0.2 of struts
until a full release of 1.1?

-hemanth