If I need to create some entities in order to managing
        specific tasks like Session management, Authentication management,
        Database transaction management etc... in a Struts application.
        Are these components controller components or model components
(because
        some of them managed the communication with the front-end server,
but session
        management also affects the application's workflow) ?
        What is the best solution to implement these entities, Action or
Java Beans ?
        If I create Actions how do I must instantiate them ?
        For an Action associated to a request it is done by the Struts core,
but if an
        Action is not associated to a client request, which functions must
be called (create, destroy, etc...)?
        Has somebody an example ?

        Thanks a lot.