The Struts documentation says "Validator Resources
                     Validating Input by David Winterfeldt and Ted Husted.
                     Sample chapter from Java Web Development with Struts;
                     available as a free download (PDF). "

Unfortunately it neglects to say where from. I've looked at
husted.com and David Winterfeldt's site and can't find it.
Am I being blind ? or can someone please tell me where it is ?

Richard