I have a strange problem with the logic:iterate tag.  I have used this
tag numerous numerous times (not in this context however) and have
never seen this type of problem.

First, I will explain the symptoms:

Say my page is laid out in five sections: A, B, C, D, E and a
logic:iterate tag encompasses the whole page (all 5 sections)

Now lets say sections A, C, and E are <jsp:include page="....."/> tags
and sections B and D are html segments.

When the page is displayed, it will display in the order of A, C, E, B,
D.  ALL of the jsp include tag segments get lumped into one location.
Why would this occur?  Am I doing something wrong?

In order to better explain my problem, I have put together three very
simple JSP files(attached) to demonstrate this problem. (The example
uses 3 sections)

I am on a deadline and this problem just sunk me.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeremy

--