Ed had a BOF at JavaOne this year to sort of show how he came up with that
tag lib and how it works. It's very straightforward, easy to use, and easy
to modify. I've already added a bunch of features that I'm going to submit
back to him, and they all were extremely easy to implement. If anybody has a
table tag they are in love with that seems like it's better than this, I'd
love to hear about it!

Joe