Hello Everybody,
                            I would like to create a browse , in my
application to upload a file, it could be any kind of Document i.e.
*.doc,*.txt,*.xml.
I would like the capability to browse to this file in my system from my
application and upload it, then I have to insert
it in to the Oracle RDBMS.
Can you provide me with some sample code or some pointers how to implement
this exactly,
I did give a search, but the only thing I found was something similar but
implemented in Espresso, I need something that has been implemented in
struts.
Kindly assist me on this.
thanks in advance,
regards,