From: Brian Topping [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 6:22 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts + EJB ?

Yah, I am doing it.  It's my first struts application.  It works great!

If you are using Struts and EJB, you should check out Xdoclet.  It generates
EJB interfaces, web.xml, strutsconfigs, struts forms, etc.  It might be too
much of a pain to learn if you are just learning one or the other, but since
you can leverage the investment against both struts and ejb both, it's worth
the investment, IMHO.  There are some cool tricks you can do with taking the
contents out of forms and pushing them into your beans.

have a blast!

-b