Subject: problem with error messages
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ===
Hello,

I am getting the following error message on one of my
jsps:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception creating
bean of class com.valleyrec.toteboard.beans.Toteboard:
{1}

I know from browsing the struts source that the {1}
should be the forward.forward property from
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.LocalProperties.properties.
 That message is:

Exception forwarding for name {0}: {1}

with the {0} and {1} replaced by parameters.  I've had
this problem across multiple versions of struts
(including today's cvs and a few daily builds from
last week).  Does anyone know why I'm not getting the
correct error messages?  Could this be a bug, or do I
have some sort of configuration error?

Jonboy Corbin