Eric,

many thanks for throwing light for me in this issue. Most of times, the more
difficult responses to find, are not how are the things done, but rather why
are not they done in different way. Most of reports, software comments, ...
says what they do, but not why they do not apply a different approach.

As you say, a nice issue to think about.

Best regards,

Adolfo.