It would also be great if you could read my chapter on
the Validator and provide some feedback on how helpful
it was to you. You can download the draft chapter from
here:

http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

The perspective from someone new to it would be very
helpful, and hopefully it would help you as well!

Chuck