> This would be handy if someone had code that would find and
> dump all the contents in a session in a JSP page...

This is not by any means covering all potential cases and
has some problems, but I'm using the following while developing
my JSP pages:

<%
        java.util.Enumeration requestParams =
request.getParameterNames();

        StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();

        String parameterName;
        String parameterValue;
        while( requestParams.hasMoreElements() ) {
                parameterName  = (String) requestParams.nextElement();
                parameterValue = (String) request.getParameter(
parameterName );

                buf.append( parameterName + " = " + parameterValue +
"<BR>" );
        }

        java.util.Enumeration requestAttributes =
request.getAttributeNames();

        StringBuffer buf2 = new StringBuffer();

        String attributeName;
        Object attributeValue;
        while( requestAttributes.hasMoreElements() ) {
                attributeName  = (String)
requestAttributes.nextElement();
                attributeValue = request.getAttribute( attributeName );

                buf2.append( attributeName + " = " +
attributeValue.toString() + "<BR>" );
        }

        java.util.Enumeration sessionAttributes =
session.getAttributeNames();

        StringBuffer buf3 = new StringBuffer();

        String sessionName;
        Object sessionValue;
        while( sessionAttributes.hasMoreElements() ) {
                sessionName  = (String) sessionAttributes.nextElement();
                sessionValue = session.getAttribute( sessionName );

                buf3.append( sessionName + " = " +
sessionValue.toString() + "<BR>" );
        }
%>