From: Struts Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 2:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Migration from 1.0.2 to 1.1

From: "Heritier Arnaud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Thx for your help Martin.

In struts 1.0.2 I subclassed the ActionServlet to define a processPreprocess
method which verify the user authentification.
I needed to use the processPath to determine if the user don't do the
authentification action (it's normal that he is not yet authenticated) and
the processActionForward to transfert the user to the login page if he is
not connected.

Any idea ??

news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]