From: bryan hansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 1:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: logon.title not found

I am using 1.0.2 and I am still getting errors after
trying this about 20 different ways, what a pain!

In the log file it says that it has loaded the
ApplicationResources:

11:01:26,684 INFO  [Jetty] action: Loading application
resources from resource ApplicationResources

I see no error messages above or below this in the
logfile. I have the file in my web.xml file:

<init-param>
  <param-name>application</param-name>
  <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
</init-param>

The jsp page dies when it goes to access it:

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"
prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"
prefix="html" %>

<head>
<title><bean:message key="logon.title"/></title>

(specificly the logon.title) I have verified that it
is there.

I have also verified that it is in my war file under
WEB-INF/classes

Somebody please help before I go insane!!!

Thanks,

Bryan