From: Adarsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 8:39 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE:

thanks manish for ur quick reply. i just want to have a sample code .
isearched on the net for it . it told that  we can validate from the action
errors method but i want client side scripting. again using script in the
same page as jsp would break the laws for MVC model.Can we include a js file
for that
rgds