From: Ajay Chitre
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 9:05 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Unsubscibe

I go on and off this list all the time and it works for me every time.
I have been doing this for over a year now with various Jakarta mailing
lists.  I never run into any problems.

Here's what I do;

1)  Send an email to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with nothing in the body or subject.

2) I get an email asking me to confirm.
3) I open this email and hit the reply button and send this email.
4) I get an email confirming that I am off the list.

HTH!