From: Chang, Henrique [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 1:46 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: html:errors ActionErrors accessible as scripting variable?

I have JSP page that should determine whether there are errors or not in
order to display certain parts of the page.
So, is there a way to access the ActionErrors object in a JSP as a
scripting
variable, or even better, a tag lib structure so that I can check for
the
existence of the ActionErrors instance in the JSP page?

Thanks,
Henrique