You shouldn't be doing any wrapping yourself - the use of the wrapper is
internal to Struts, and should be transparent to you. If you remove any of
your own code that's trying to use the wrapper (i.e. just assume it's a
normal request), things should start working.

--
Martin Cooper

For additional commands, e-mail: