hi,

i am using for my own classes log4j for logging.
unfortunately, not only my classes start producing output,
but also struts classes, mostly the RequestProcessor:

3945 INFO  struts.action.RequestProcessor - Processing a 'GET' for path
'/home'

how can I get only the logging from my classes? where am
I doing something wrong?

I use log4j like in the following example:
public class ExampleClass {
  static Logger log = Logger.getLogger(ExampleClass.class.getName());

  void method() {
     log.info("log me");
  }
}
log4j.properties is in the class root and automatically loaded.

thanks!