From: slickdev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 6:00 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: CSS Question

I am developing a web app to simulate a windows fat client app.  I need
to determine the optimal approach for simulating the fat client screens.
In particular, the elements must be fixed in absolute position.  This
can be done with style sheets, but seems to be very cumbersome, and
frankly, I'd rather focus on the web systems development than on web
page design.

I looked through the Struts and JSP taglibs, but have not seen anything
related to the positioning of elements.  Can anyone provide an
experienced opinion about the best approach to take for absolute
positioning?

Thanks!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.