Hi Jeff,
I have tried everything. I used Tomcat4.0.4 and I got the error that I wote
in my previous mail.
I used Tomcat4.1.7 and while it was loading the apps I got the following
error in the console:

WebappClassLoader:
validateJarFile(C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.7\webapps\stxx-
example\WEB-INF\lib\orion.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3,
section 9
.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class
WebappClassLoader:
validateJarFile(C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.7\webapps\stxx-
example\WEB-INF\lib\servlet.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3,
section
 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

and in the browser I got the following exception.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
 at
com.oroad.stxx.action.ActionServlet.processApplicationResources(ActionServle
t.java:814)
 at com.oroad.stxx.action.ActionServlet.initStxx(ActionServlet.java:760)
 at com.oroad.stxx.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:104)
 at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)

I' using servlet2.3 API- I though that caused the problem - but obviously it
is something else. I haven't change the tomcat's conf files and I have put
the stxx.jar in lib dir webapps. What am I missing?

Konstantina