On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Asit Kumar Padhi wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:29:28 +0530
> From: Asit Kumar Padhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Need some help
>
> All,
>
> I am new to the Struts Framework.I am involved in extending the framework
> for "Object Mapping" and "Testing" (Cactus or JUnit).Can anyone tell me how
> to extend the Struts framework and integrate them.I want some good resources
> in this regards.

Besides the Struts Test Case reference from another poster, you'll be
interested to know that both Cactus and JUnit tests are included in the
Struts sources, and can be run from the build.xml scripts.  To see them,
grab a nightly distribution of the sources
<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/> and start at
the "test.junit" and "test.tomcat.all" targets in the top-level build.xml
file.

Similar techniques can be used to incorporate tests of your own apps that
are based on Struts.

> Thanks
>
> Asit

Craig