Hi there,

I am using Javascript with Struts for validation of input fields and I need
to be able to use Javascript version 1.2. I have checked the struts-html.tld
and there is no attribute to set the Javascript version. In the html that
gets generated the Javascript version is set to 1.1.

I have checked the class
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag and the method
getJavascriptBegin sets the Javascript version to 1.1. If anybody knows of a
way to change the Javascript version to 1.2 without changing the struts code
base I would like to know how to do it.

Regards,

Declan.