You can use hidden field and Javascript.

<SCRIPT>
function setAction(target) {
document.forms[0].actionName.value=target;
}
</SCRIPT>

$B!D(B

property="foo" onClick="setAction('Add');"/><bean:message
key="button.add"/></html:submit>
property="foo" onClick="setAction('Remove');"/><bean:message
key="button.remove"/></html:submit>