FYI

This isn't a "nested tags" issue at all, but a nested bean-in-a-list
issue which Struts had a long time before I wrote the nested tags.

They're only guilty of making something quite complex very easy to do.
:)

Wrap your collections in org.apache.commons.collections.LazyList,
provide a class definition of your child bean and it'll be sweet and
ready to do without any other effort, even in the reset() method.

Arron.