I just posted a message on the site explaining what's
going on. The book WILL cover the tags. The problem is
that I've rewritten this chapter twice now because I'm
having a difficult time coming up with an approach that
I like.

I don't want to just regurgitate the user's guide on the
tags, but at the same time, I can't realistic cover
every nuance about the tags. I'm just trying to find the
balance.

I've got to have everything finished by July 31st. I
will probably be working on the rewrite right up to the
time and will not be able to put the chapter out there
for review. As you can see from the updated TOC, Chapter
8 is still included.

Chuck