Has anyone suggested a pigeon?  Spend some time in NYC....nothing struts
like some of these dirty pigeons.

e.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
TIAA-CREF